2009年12月7日星期一

ii m bck luu..=D

halo ii m bck..
damn miss him..
at bangkok din have rain gehx..
so gud..malaysia lehx?
everyday oso rain rain rain gehx..
♥ bangkok beach..
nite time wif my daddy sister brother and my fren..
we all go beach there..
love there so much..
but many ah gua..DAMN
my daddy buy jorr many things gv me..
2 bags 1 is basketball use gehx..
1 is skul bags..1 nike 1 body glove..
and many many things..
all oso buy 2 gehx..
but 2 ppl bu shuang me jorr..
everyday seat tat tuk tuk car go gai gai..
3 days at bangkok 2 days go pattaya..
dunno went ii buying food..
suddenly,my sis tell me..
tat boy vry like louis o?
then reali is louis o..
then my sis go call him..
his dad come jorr..
then his dad ask us live where when u all come?
then ask ask ask..
then we all eat finish jorr..go gai gai luu..
saw louis again at shopping centre..
he wif his mum gai gai onli..
yesterday onli come bck..11++ onli arrive..
so miss bangkok..
open phone..4 msg onli..
hahas..cannot sms him..
suddenly..he call me..
answer jorr..
zong hao:come bck jorr?
mun yi:enen..
zong hao:wad time u come bck?
mun yi:dunno o..
zong hao:sienz..
mun yi:miss me horr?xD
zong hao:ya lahx..=D
mun yi:ya mehx?
zong hao:ya lahx..
zong hao:ok lahx,slp earlier lahx..
mun yi:byeye..
zong hao:byebye
1st time of us..
the end♥ ..








1 条评论: