2010年1月7日星期四

Happie Birthday ♥

Yesterday is his birthday.. today is my babe boey birthday..
hahas..but his phone oso no open cannot tell him..
but nvm ii write at blog..but dunno he gt see dou mou lehx..?xD
my bro wan gv present boey she oso dunwan..ur present ii will gv u later..=)

So fast reopen skul..at skul oso dunno wan do wad ? haihhs..
yesterdy 2 suii po cum find me..when ii reading..damn lorr..
when ii go down 2 suii po follow me..tat baobeii wan take my pichaa..
ii say go bck ii send gv u ..she oso wan me take..

my dad wednesday dun let me training..now me n my sis wan study hard edii..
my sis PMR mine is UPSR..hu was is UPSR oso wan gar yao ya..hahas..
my dad juz let us friday saturday..haihss..wait till today dunno can go mou lehx ?
HAPPIE BIRTHDAY..
stop till here..

3 条评论:

  1. thank you,UPSR u oso wan gar yao arhh,MUACKS❤

    回复删除
  2. blekk..sweet horr ? xian mu izzit ? hahas..boubuii u oso wan gar yao ya..support euu..mwaks❤

    回复删除