2010年1月9日星期六

``suii poh MISS CARMEN``♥

today let my bro make me wake up..thn he go out wif my mummy..
ii oso dunno they all go where lehx ?xD
wake up thn call mummy ask them at where ?
thn my mummy say she at daddy gehx office n bro wif my dad go puchong edii..
thn chat wif baobeii mei yee n ply webcam..thn there at CC on9..
tat com gt webcam but cannot see ppl de..suii pohh carmen de can onli..
thn call suii pohh borrow tat com open webcam..thn can edii..
chat chat chat..ii smsing n open webcam..=)
thn ii they 2 blogging..ii dunwan disturbe them first let them write finish first lorr..
thn fininsh ii take my phone take suii poh carmen de pichaa..ii tell her,thn she follow me take my pichaa..copy carmen..hahas..jkjk..= = thn she go add half hour coz thy at CC..thn suii poh take jorr my pichaa put at her blog worr..ii oso gt take dou..but cannot put onli..if can she will vry cham de lehx..hahahas..friday tat time they cum my skul find me..n boubuii meiyee take my pichaa again..ii dun let them take my pichaa..2 suii poh..hahas..
k lahx..stop till here..mwaks..

1 条评论: